Subject: [Leica] IMGs: To adapt or not...
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 15:12:05 -0800

IME, the Jupiter lenses were not too well received in the US.? They are
pretty rare here.

In England they seem pretty well received.

I have had the Zeiss lens grouping when I had my Contax RF cameras.?
They were pretty wonderful.

But that was a long time ago.

Use what works, for you.

Frank Filippone