Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Silk Purse revisited.
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 12:05:56 -1000

I am impressed with the abilities of these programs.. but in this case=, I
think the sharpening has been overdone and what you have left is a bunch of
artifacts that are now considered acceptable.

I could, to some degree, explain what the filter is doing, but I won't.? Too
snooze inducing.

If you HAD to get an image, it did a good job.? But it has too much
distortion from my perspective for general purpose use.? Turn it down a bit
and
maybe.....

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com