Subject: [Leica] IMG: La Vuelta a España 2023
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 07:09:20 -0500

Because I'm not a cyclist the close proximity of a liquid bread dispensary
would be a requirement.  Plus, I might do something weird like bring an
anamorphic lens or purposefully use a rolling shutter ti
exaggerate distortion.

We have a bike race coming up in Austin so I might try a 12mm lens on a
monopod held horizontally to get very close to the racers without causing
them concern or hesitation.

Austin has a large racing community due to a disgraced formerly Tour de
France champion.