Subject: [Leica] IMG: La Vuelta a España 2023
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 11:20:58 +0200

Thanks Don. I purposely chose a location that would not be totally overrun.
People tend to cluster at the mountain passes and at the finish. In this
case, I took advantage of my local knowledge and chose a spot where I knew
there would not be huge crowds and I could have an unimpeded view of
everything. Plus the convenience of a bar and outdoor tables for the wait.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu