Subject: [Leica] LR6 Wake Up
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 23:44:32 -0800
References: <3516f1e9-ed19-df74-0b45-ce49c4dcce74@iol.ie> <DM6PR04MB5403B558E16B50C40D27AAA7B8A89@DM6PR04MB5403.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <a27f6f86-96ea-7695-ae51-ddc19d5a9e97@iol.ie> <DM6PR04MB5403554BE4A0A3DA5BB36093B8A89@DM6PR04MB5403.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <fb76c889-2014-e0a6-bcea-dabffa6ef549@iol.ie> <4bb82771-6a5b-072e-0723-c968a49734c0@iol.ie> <CAACyePxC9N44+WUkDDqgR52mELtz5Wp050Yt6_JS50XUy7Rt_Q@mail.gmail.com>

This kind of information is always available.... just ask
Google<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Lightroom>

On January 9, 2006, an early version of Photoshop Lightroom, formerly
named only Lightroom, was released to the public as a Macintosh
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh>-only public beta
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Beta>, on the
Adobe Labs website. This was the first Adobe product released to the
general public for feedback during its development. This method was
later used in developing Adobe Photoshop CS3.

On June 26, 2006, Adobe announced that it had acquired the technology of
Pixmantec, developers of the Rawshooter image processing software.^[18]
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Lightroom#cite_note-18>

Further beta releases followed. Notable releases included /Beta 3/ on
July 18, 2006, which added support for Microsoft Windows
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows> systems. On September
25, 2006, /Beta 4/ was released, which saw the program merged into the
Photoshop product range, followed by a minor update on October 19, which
was released as /Beta 4.1/.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Lightroom>

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at gmail.com