Subject: [Leica] IMG: Moonlight Swimmers
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2023 01:26:51 +0000

Swimmers including Carrie C changing after a moonlight swim a few years
at my regular swimming place - the Martello Tower, Seapoint, Co. Dublin.
My flash probably ruined their night vision - oops!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dublin/Seapoint/MoonlightSwim+5.jpg.html

Sony A7II with kit 28-70 lens. Can be seen LARGE.

One of my fellow swimmers from down the road here, Carrie is in "The
Quiet Girl" which has been nominated for an Oscar for Best International
Feature Film. It's going to be up against it with "All quiet on the
Western Front, but someone said if she had been as well known as Meryl
Streep, she would have been nominated for an acting Oscar herself. Some
other year maybe.

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Moonlight Swimmers)