Subject: [Leica] Processing question
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 15:39:28 -0800

If you registered it you should be able to download it from the Adobe
archives and load it that way.? You have until the end of 2023 it seems.

End of Support | Lightroom 6 Downloads and Syncing (adobe.com)
<https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-6-end-of-support.html>

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Processing question)
Message from leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans) ([Leica] Processing question)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Processing question)