Subject: [Leica] Processing question
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 13:34:59 -0800

Hi Douglas.? I am using Win 11 and Lightroom 6 works just fine on it.?
And I use Photoshop CS6 which is much older and it works fine, too.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Processing question)