Subject: [Leica] [Leica} Had a camera scare today......
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 17:36:35 -1000
References: <494d419e-6653-5104-5ec7-1e2791996db2@gmail.com> <0d09dee8-6f1b-52a0-665e-d0ec50b71047@gmail.com> <954BE1BB-A123-4138-BCB2-50657D6EA2E7@mcmaster.co.uk> <CAFfkXxtAm0NTgOpE6hGNykcKSUJvOTZPd+Exk-yFHx74WJfOWg@mail.gmail.com> <38b41c66-30b6-7b6e-720d-e1d2fb9520b7@gmail.com> <A2E4A766-17D7-4A26-9A12-7EFCA6F37713@frozenlight.eu> <79639C4F-04A5-4344-B66F-4D92ABF229C4@mcmaster.co.uk> <DF7C11A7-49A4-4F68-AA2D-49A6F23A46CB@frozenlight.eu> <CAH1UNJ2wdNw4exs7C+Fki=txm0UPzrk7g8ULyx3FX5awxcCMSA@mail.gmail.com>

Jaynard.... My dilemma has EVERYTHING to do the Leica Monochrom and the
Sandisk Extreme Pro cards I usually use. ( and of which I have about 700GB
worth vs roughly 100GB of Transcend SD Cards of the correct, working type.)

And NOTHING to do with any other camera or memory card or combination
thereof. I did not address that issue.

It was real, It was an M9 type Monochrom.? It was a Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB
memory card.? The Transcend 16GB and 32GB cards work just fine.

I do realize this is old technology.... sort of like using film, in a Leica
IIIc, and Tri-X.

The thing is that "in the old days" any film worked in any camera.? For a
while, in the early digital age, that was not true.

Frank Filippone
BMWRed735i at Gmail.com