Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 10:39:36 -0400

Orange streaks sound like a light leak through the window that shows you
that you have film in the camera.  My experience with X-rays has been
strange fogging with imprints of sprocket holes that increases as you go
down in the film as it is wound to the core.  Also, the fogging seems random
as it effects the different rolls depending on their orientation to the
X-ray source.

Still, my regrets that any shots were lost to any cause.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules)
Message from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules)