Subject: Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:00:23 +0200

Does anybody have any experience with those leadbags for film??

Tarek

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules)
Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules)
Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Thoughts about cameras and the new aviation rules)