Subject: [Leica] Odisha & Chhattisgarh Video
From: jnelon at nelonassociates.com (jnelon)
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 22:24:25 -0500

Way back in 2009, I spent a couple of weeks shooting stills with Leica R-8's
and some videos with a Sony Hi8 camera. The resulting show looked so bad
that I've spent several days going back to the original images and
reprocessing everything to clean them up. I just posted the restored show
here:

https://vimeo.com/104445154?share=copy

Unfortunately, the videos were shot in standard def, so they look like it.
And 269 of the stills made the final cut. That makes for a lengthy video. No
Tik-Tok here.

All C&C's welcome.

Jim

James R. Nelon

H: 207.389.4676

C: 508.308.6525

E: Jnelon at JamesRNelon.com <mailto:Jnelon at JamesRNelon.com>

Web: https://JamesRNelon.com

Highlight Reel: https://Vimeo.com/147032258

LinkedIn: https://LinkedIn.com/in/JamesNelon

Skype: jnelon