Subject: [Leica] Harvey Greenberg
From: jnelon at nelonassociates.com (jnelon)
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 17:28:35 -0400

Tina,
I have a rather optimistic view of what's happening here.  I've had some
very awful people disparage my photographs, calling them and me things that
aren?t printable, let alone blurtable out in society. Some of my stuff has
received enough complements that I know I'm not creating garbage, for the
most part. And then I look at who's slinging the mud, and invariably that
person is displaying some insecurity about themselves and their own
inadequacies. And this garbage has been hurled by both men and women, so
neither gender has a lock on demonstrable insecurity. So, I buck-up, laugh
and pat myself on the back for creating some photographs that got someone
pissed off. And then I reload and go out do some more shooting.

As to the internet, I'm so glad that it's there. I just ordered a gas cap to
replace the leaky one that will eventually cause my lawn mower to blow up
from the leaking gas. And I just ordered replacement batteries for my
Dustbuster so I can try to keep some semblance of order from all the stuff I
drop on the floor around me. That's the notable part of the internet's
value. The rest of the internet is entirely optional.

Jim
James R. Nelon
Partner
WNDA Studios