Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 14:58:40 -0600

Thank you Lluis.  Interesting that I have Contax II and III bodies.   I
also have pre-war 1.5 and 2.0 Sonnars a well as a pre-war 135 f4.  Looking
for a 85 Sonnar, I may do this in a Contarex mount as they focus closer.

Yes,  I will post images relatively soon.   Contrast isn't really an issue
whether you increase development time in the silver universe or adjust the
tone curve in the digital universe.