Subject: [Leica] Help? Lightroom refusing to import
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 09:59:09 +0000

If I can add my 2p worth. Several years back I too had import issues
with some s/w I was using for imaging and found that the only way was to
open the RAW files and save them as .TIFFs then import them into my
favourite editing package of the time.

It turned out in the end that the issue was that the software I was
using hadn't caught up with the cameras available.

Peter