Subject: [Leica] Updating my pics
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 16:33:27 +0100

Hi Peter,

Thank you very uch for your comments, as I said to Jayanand I think
?Stories? is my favorite because I can see three stories on it.

I never record the settings but probably with a Tri-X ISO 400 ?Messaging?
was shoot at 1/125 and f 4, ?Young peple? was very dark, I sppose I?ve shoot
it at 1:0 and 1/30, these two pictures was shoot on the Fiesta of the Gracia
Neighboorhood last August, it was hot!

Yes, Olivier tall me that Norka will close, it?s sad. I have to write him,
right now I have more time to do it, thank you for his greetings.

All the best!
Lluis