Subject: [Leica] Updating my pics
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 13:05:40 -0800

That is quite the collection.? The first bunch are really nice. Maybe
the last two not so much for my taste.? Safira really caught my eye, as
it did yours.? That is quite the non-dress she has on and you caught it
at the right moment with the left leg trailing and the fabric flowing.?
Well done.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson