Subject: [Leica] Updating my pics
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2023 11:15:50 +0000

Hi Lluis,

I think "Stories", "Messaging" and "Young People" and "Safira", in no
particular order. If I really had to choose one I would choose
"Messaging" and then, probably "Stories".

I was surprised by "Messaging". It took me a while to realise that it
was taken at night!

"Young People" has a certain feeling about it that I really like and I
can't quite describe why. I almost passed it over and then looked again
and find it really interesting. What exposure did you take it at?

 From the clothing, it looks like it must have been quite warm in
Barcelona! It was cold in the Luberon.

I saw Olivier, who sends his best regards. In case you haven't heard his
friend in Lyon has closed her gallery; he is collecting his things from
her this week and is now desperate for more storage space.

All the best,

Peter