Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: my sister comes to visit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 21:00:15 +0100

Slowly I am working my way through the backlog, and I have now reached the
first week of October. My sister and brother-in-law came to visit me for 2
weeks, as they do every year, to celebrate my sister?s birthday, October
13th, in the Alicante sunshine. As is evident from these photos, October is
still very much a beach weather month, and with most tourists gone, it is
really perfect for my sister, since by now the weather in Poland (where they
live) is decidedly autumnal. I managed to take a couple of days off during
the week, and we drove around to various places they like?Villajoyosa, Santa
Pola, the centre of Alicante?so many of the scenes you will have seen before
in my blogs. But as always, I try to catch some different views, so have a
look here:

https://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=4127

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman