Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: my sister comes to visit
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 13:09:49 -0800

Food, bikes and wonderful scenery.? What is not to like?? After viewing
your collection of photos I look outside after returning home last week
and almost long for the warmer weather I experienced for a few weeks in
California.? Almost.

Thanks for the tour.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson