Subject: [Leica] My M2 is stuck! - follow-up
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 08:24:51 +0200

Received my M2 back from Will van Manen this past week, and it is like
having a new M2 in 1961. Besides replacing the shutter curtains, they also
did a light CLA (a full CLA was done by them 5 years ago, so relatively
recently). I have loaded a roll of Acros and will be out shooting with it
during the coming days.

So the turnaround was very reasonable, 3 weeks including the time spent in
shipping. The total cost was 350 Euro, not cheap, but a significant chunk of
that was UPS shipping at almost 100 Euro?they insist on using UPS insured
rather than the postal service. As everything they do, the quality is top
notch and the price is what it is. For people living in the Netherlands or
in the neighbouring countries like Belgium or Germany, the shipping is much
cheaper. I highly recommend this outfit for anybody on this side of the
Atlantic (unfortunately, they do not take on work from the UK at the
moment): https://www.kamera-service.info/index.php/en/.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman