Subject: [Leica] [IMG] [PESO]:Four from Bonnieux
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 11:37:38 +0000

Nathan,

Thank you, that's very kind. Samsung S23, then processed using Snapseed
which is a great image processing package for good smartphones.

I read about it in a B&W magazine some years back and have had it on my
phone ever since. What it doesn't do is mimic films, but then you have
enough leeway to fiddle with exposure, highlights etc.

However I have finally got my M3 back and have been playing with that
down here, though after not having used it for literally years I doubt
I'll be posting anything from it for a while!

Peter