Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Tree
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 04:50:00 -0500

Greetings to all.  This week is mostly about water and rain.  Our drought
has finally broken and the rain is coming in fairly regularly.  First are
some contented trees blowing in the wind of the coming storm:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/trees+in+the+wind.jpg.html

We were at a state park bordering the Colorado river coming up the banks of
the river to these trees that didn't make it through the summer:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/rain+clouds+after+the+trees+died.jpg.html

Last, if you have irrigation your trees are quite happy to shade the lawn
for your students:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/don_dory_gmail_com/Tuesday+Trees/oak+grove+at+St_+Edwards+University.jpg.html

All the best.

--