Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kraków
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 00:25:41 +0100

Going on your collection, Nathan, there certainly is a lot to see!

A lot more than I saw when I went over with old school friends on a
compressed weekend one December more than a few years ago when I my
liver, kidneys and all the rest were a bit sprucer. One or two of my
friends had the bright idea of destructive sluicing with copious amounts
of the finest Polish liquor. I barely escaped.

Rynek still looks as attractive as ever, and Nowa Huta still has the
milk bar which looks like the one we visited maybe 15 years ago. We went
on a tour by two stroke Trabant which was amusing, especially as we all
got a chance to drive it. I always intended to go back but where did the
time go...

Maybe some time.

Douglas