Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: my son comes to visit and we ride our bikes
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 00:43:26 +0000

Well a lot of happiness in evidence in those photos, Nathan. Well done
to the pair of you on finishing the 200k, and with smiles on your faces
to boot. That dish your wife made looked very demanding, but it piqued
my interest. However, the internet tells me there isn't a Puerto Rican
restaurant here to cheat and try it out. It looks like I'll just have to
cook it myself one day.

Douglas