Subject: [Leica] My Q3 arrived! The first batch of photos looks pretty good to me.
From: jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 16:46:26 -0400

On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 1:13?PM Brian Reid <reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us>
wrote:

> I am envious; it is a magnificent device and it behaves well for exactly
> the kinds of pictures that I favor. But I haven't finished getting all
> of the images out of my Q2....

Your Q2 probably has lots of great pictures still inside!  Really,
it's hard to make a case for updating from a Q2 to a Q3; the
differences are relatively minor compared to the intrinsic goodness of
the Q line in general.
I just happened into the handy circumstance of the timing being right
for my first Q purchase to be the Q3... but you have all the great
photos you made with your Q2 before now because you had it in hand.