Subject: [Leica] IMG: a day in Madrid
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 01:21:47 +0100

Nice stuff Nathan. Art is always worth looking at. Thanks for ferretting
it out. I particularly like the reactions caught in the restaurant, and
the ballet dancer against the bullets.
Madrid is a marvellous city, and I haven't spent enough time there -
just a half day either side of a night in 2019. Maybe I'll go in October
when the flamethrowers should be turned down a bit. I can no longer hack
heat.

Douglas