Subject: [Leica] Fireworx and a Kat
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 06:55:28 -0500

Douglas, it is not legal to shoot fireworks in the city, though several
fireworks dealers are in business here.   We live on the verge of the city
limit,  the kerb shown is out of town, while my house, twenty feet behind
me,  is within the boundary.

I understand black cats are good luck in Ireland; here they are considered
bad luck.  Lines of demarcation often are imaginary.

Thanks for looking and your comment.

SonC