Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale Sony 50mm f1.2
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 09:52:32 -0500

MY spectacular Sony 50mm f1.2 FE Gmaster lens is for sale, with box, caps,
and filter.

It is incredibly fast autofocusing, and easy to gain focus in manual
because of the paper-thin depth of focus at f1.2.

I'm reluctant to sell, but it is a bear of a lens, and my neuropathy is
creeping into my right hand. 3.4 x 4.3" / 87 x 108 mm   1.7 lb / 778 g

US $1750  includes US shipping.   If I know you from the LUG, a check is
OK; otherwise, bank transfers or Paypal (please add a few bucks for fees,
and we'll split them.)
Hurry before I change my mind.

Sonny Carter
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>