Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: a quiet week
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 14:11:17 +0100

I have heard great things about The Three Chimneys!

I agree with all your comments about eating what the locals are eating,
but would "eat where it's busy".

Best Asian meal I ever had was at a little place, unfortunately no
longer there,  called The Himalaya in Leicester in the UK. A friend who
loved Indian cuisine took me there. The subtlety of the flavours was
incredible and so well-handled. I have to rank it higher than some much
better-known Indian establishments that I have eaten in despite all
their stars and prizes.

Peter