Subject: [Leica] New bicycle
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 16:48:24 -0500

Great to have the heads up.  We will be through that part of Washington
later in the year mostly to look at the geology of the region and the
evidence of the ice age floods and the evidence of old volcanoes.
Professor Nick at the university does an excellent series on Washington
geology.

On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 4:43?PM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>