Subject: [Leica] More in Medium Format 4,5x6
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:29:39 -0600

Indeed, some days the vision, subjects, and technical details just don't
align.  But, if you don't go out nothing happens so disappointment is part
of the process.  You never know when magic will happen.  Saturday I went
for a walk with SWAMBO and happened on a music event at a coffee bar.  Two
images are magic of a young girl dancing in synchrony with a much older
woman.

I do think smoker is fine; possibly let the print hang on the wall for a
while and then reprint with changes in that process to work with how you
see it seasoned.  Humans and Grafities might be a case of keep shooting a
good scene until the magic happens.  Hard to do with few exposures but
manageable with shutter discipline and maturity about what you want out of
the scene.  For me the maturity part is very hard; that is why I go out
with 5500+ exposures possible.  Then there is the editing....