Subject: [Leica] A New Album
From: amagayneroshak at gmail.com (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 09:07:11 -0500

I actually got out and took some pictures this week.  Kathryn and I visited
the Milwaukee County Zoo for the first time in 30 years.
The facility was so different.  It has more humane environments, but I
found it harder to get shots that satisfy me.  Most of the animals
were dozing, or hidden behind vegetation or rock formations, and there were
lots of reflections on the viewing windows.

So here are some of the photos.  My favorite is the fruit bat.  I didn't
think I'd get anything under the red light, but was surprised. If I go
again, I'll bring a faster lens.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Zoo/>
Can be viewed large.

--