Subject: [Leica] A New Album
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 07:48:53 +0530

This one for me - not the least because of the reason that out of the four
big apes, three are awe striking, but the gibbon's antics in the visible
canopy is breathtaking, and by far the most interesting:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Zoo/20230614_MR_Zoo_DSF7879.jpg.html

Cheers
Jayanand