Subject: [Leica] A photo for my wall
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 13:30:51 +0100

I'm just back from two weeks in France - mostly in Collioure, a village
where no one is allowed to paint their house white. My email box is
rammed but I see that Sothebys had an auction of iconic fashion images,
and as probably a reaction to Collioure's collisions of colour, this is
the one I'd have wanted to grace my wall. It's by Frank Horvath.

https://www.sothebys.com/en/buy/auction/2023/photographs/givenchy-hat-b?locale=en

Douglas

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] A photo for my wall)