Subject: [Leica] Looking for a fast stage event camera
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 10:40:04 -0700

I do occasional event shooting and looking for a used camera. Think stage
situations.

   - Work well in mixed, sometimes changing light situations
   - Good shadow recovery. Because of changing lights, I'd probably
   underexpose by a stop to two stops, and need to recover shadow details
   - Clean ISO 1600, 3200 is even better
   - Fast autofocus of moving subjects in low lights. Not people running
   around fast, but moving around
   - Good 70-210mm range lens
   - (Relatively) inexpensive. I will only use it once or twice a year.

So basically a Canon 5D Mk III or something similar in Nikon range (D800?)
is what I am looking for. Any recommendations? Anyone willing to part with
one of their old cameras in that range?

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Looking for a fast stage event camera)