Subject: [Leica] Lean year - [Was Yearbook submission deadline]
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 22:33:55 +0000

Well, I finally gleaned a few from my miserable '22 collection and sent
them off: my soul feels shriven.

I am definitely going to be using a '23 Yearbook folder and populating
it with two appropriately sized images each month, just so I don't have
to scrabble through a lot of images next February.

How come I always say that???

Douglas
Just recovering from an awful dose of the Norovirus now. Since I got
CoVid in 2020, I seem to be easy meat for any random bug. The gods seem
to be conspiring to stop my photography. Maybe they're trying to give me
a hint.

Message from tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Yearbook submission deadline is 1 week away)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Lean year - [Was Yearbook submission deadline])