Subject: [Leica] Lean year - [Was Yearbook submission deadline]
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 10:11:00 +0000

Why has it been so lean for us all? I am having the same problem here.
Being out in the country certainly has its disadvantages when you want
to do "proper" Leica photography.

There's a bit of hostility towards cameras as opposed to phones in towns
still, particularly when photographing people. I find you can photograph
pretty much anything anywhere with a phone and nobody takes much notice.
They've somehow come to accept it.

That being said for myself I have been struggling to find s/w that I
want to use and have been reconfiguring my storage :-( which is in part
why I haven't submitted much over the year.

Dunno. Thoughts anyone? Maybe others feel the opposite.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Lean year - [Was Yearbook submission deadline])