Subject: [Leica] Lean year - [Was Yearbook submission deadline]
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 19:36:02 +0100

My 2022 was more or less normal. I have just under 5000 photos in LR taken
during 2022, which is in line with what I shoot in a typical year. I know it
is small beer by the standards of some of you, but that is my approach?I
don?t do machine gun photography. I would guess that I shot 6000-7000 photos
during the year, the ones that are in LR are those that survived the initial
cull.

Also a reasonable geographic spread, obviously the majority are from here in
Spain, but there are also photos from the US mainland, Puerto Rico, Denmark,
Poland, France, Belgium, Portugal and Scotland. So also fairly normal in
that respect.

Cheers,
Nathan (heading to Sweden and Denmark next week :-))

Nathan Wajsman
photo at frozenlight.eu

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws
http://www.greatpix.eu