Subject: [Leica] Facebook Jail
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 09:44:26 -0500

LUG:

I am in Facebook jail and cannot post anything for 24 hours.  I posted a
photo of a naked child playing in a fountain in Portugal - in broad
daylight, with lots of people around, and no genitalia showing.  It
violates their community standards.

90% of the photos posted on most of the Leica Facebook pages are of naked
women - not art but cheesecake - paid models.

To say I'm aggravated would be an understatement.

Tina

--
https://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/index
https://pbase.com/tinamanley