Subject: [Leica] Facebook Jail
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:36:15 -0600

I thought I should do some fact checking of this claim about cheesecake
photos of naked women appearing in FB, so I did a FB search for ?naked
women?.  It appears you are correct.  I have been looking for two hours and
have found hundreds.  I will keep looking for the next few days and post my
findings.

Ken

Sent from my iPad