Subject: [Leica] Kentmere 400
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 18:41:58 +0930
References: <CABmfTOUzvvWVVUN3O_AoScR4tWOK95ZHOgOTdL4C1MYGJufHig@mail.gmail.com> <2D7C6496-394D-4C92-B9F4-22497A6E0974@mac.com> <CABmfTOWmLXRjDL2KAMnqmwyY7Ff8siaix22LopegKegg4fkyOg@mail.gmail.com> <F9D65964-865B-4BC8-9410-7E34B8DEF0F9@gmail.com> <CABmfTOULveCzNJKFVcdJTS1Weh8m-KY7Sie6E8Qg8zPrA7g6rw@mail.gmail.com> <E609C261-FAA8-41B6-BCB6-A1D9672F3DA1@gmail.com> <CABmfTOXg9c-s93pa6AjYeCEB1esvdE+U+buB0bMP2reAbiD=_Q@mail.gmail.com> <6DCBBCBB-49FC-4812-9BE6-475B320A71E0@gmail.com>

Oriental Seagull is apparently made for the Japanese market by Harmann.  It
is hard to get outside Japan.

There is a reasonable list of extant film manufacturers here:
https://wiki2.org/en/Photographic_film#In_production
We just went into a Level 5 response (basically lockdown) so I have time to
think before I do anything.