Subject: [Leica] Kentmere 400
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 23:08:05 +0200
References: <CABmfTOUzvvWVVUN3O_AoScR4tWOK95ZHOgOTdL4C1MYGJufHig@mail.gmail.com> <2D7C6496-394D-4C92-B9F4-22497A6E0974@mac.com> <CABmfTOWmLXRjDL2KAMnqmwyY7Ff8siaix22LopegKegg4fkyOg@mail.gmail.com> <F9D65964-865B-4BC8-9410-7E34B8DEF0F9@gmail.com> <CABmfTOULveCzNJKFVcdJTS1Weh8m-KY7Sie6E8Qg8zPrA7g6rw@mail.gmail.com> <E609C261-FAA8-41B6-BCB6-A1D9672F3DA1@gmail.com> <CABmfTOXg9c-s93pa6AjYeCEB1esvdE+U+buB0bMP2reAbiD=_Q@mail.gmail.com> <6DCBBCBB-49FC-4812-9BE6-475B320A71E0@gmail.com> <CABmfTOUv+wukQ2SWynwaoHy-KOKt5cJZ0Dj=KZeGBHO7ODQO9g@mail.gmail.com>

Thank you Marty! It?s interesting, if you can test the Oriental film I would
like know your opinion, I?ve found this:

To Buy
https://showa-store.com/products/seagull-oriental-400-35mm

Comments:
https://toivonenphoto.com/blog/2018/1/5/budapest-oriental-seagull-400-in-d76-11