Subject: [Leica] Windows issues?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 11:20:47 -0500

?I didn?t know what WassMedic was, so I googled and saw that all the posts
were about slowness and/or how to disable.  All I can tell you is that I
have three W10 machines.  A fancy  desktop that I just had built for
Photoshop boots immediately.  An old HP laptop that I updated to W10 and
repurposed to stream music to a DAC is so slow as to be useless.  Another
more recent laptop is OK but a little irritating.  The desktop has external
backup drives plugged in, and they all automatically update W10.  I do keep
the startup menu pretty lean.  Good luck.

Ken

Sent from my iPad