Subject: [Leica] Windows issues?
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 13:08:38 -0400

You got a virus. Run whatever anti-virus SW you have and see if it goes
away. If it does, run same SW twice more to be sure. If it does not,
download and use TRIAL version of another anti- virus SW. I suggest
Kaspersky.
Ditto success and running twice more to be sure.
That should cure the problem.
You can try the instructions you get as Ken found but I have found these
types pretty difficult to follow.