Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:40:20 -0700 (PDT)

Sal,

I think we should always question, argue, and debate
authority, no matter in what form it comes in.  I hope
we do not become a police state because of the evil of
others.  I will never follow the government without
question.

When in Rome do as the Romans do, only applies to
country that don't have any value for individuals
freedoms.

If I have the right to have a hand inspection of my
bag why should I give that up?

Mike Gil