Subject: [Leica] Nuke Iraq
From: Mike Gil <dtt2150@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:47:39 -0700 (PDT)

I say the only history that is relevant is what
happened on Tuesday September 11, 2001.  It is clear
cut that we are at war, we are not playing tag, we are
not settling a border dispute,  they have made us
their enemies once and for all.  Whether it is Iraqi
sponsorship of bin Laden or bin Laden acting with
another rogue country or Iraq using bin Laden as a
puppet.  We are at war with those elements of society
that have killed tens of thousands of our innocent
citizens and robbed us of our hard earned innocence.
Should we take a measured response as the French
suggests or should we wipe them out.

I say its time to wipe them out, it's time for our
country to let any maggot on the face of the earth
know that we are the number one superpower period and
that you can't play with us any more like that.  A
lesson for every would be master of chaos that we will
no longer take prisoners.  We need action that makes
it perfectly clear that they have kicked the wrong
country in the back.  We should not coward to the love
tags that previous liberal administrations have taken
with these terrorist.  We can't coward underneath a
rock once more.  It's time to stand against these
vicious elements of society and delete them once and
for all.

Several nuclear bombs should put these scum bags back
in their place.  Total elimination of these maggots is
the only solutions.  I think people know this is what
must be done.  But they are afraid of what the world
thinks.  For far to long we have been good christians
trying to save everybody, to save the world and been
slapped in the face at every turn.  It's time for us
to save our selves.  If this seems harsh then you will
become a victim in the future, if we do not take the
most lethal response that we have available they will
see us as weak once again.

I hope the American people don't think this is over.
The enemy is not through with us.  If they could
coordinate such a dastardly deed against the most
powerful nation.  What makes you think they will not
try it again or have plans in motion to cause havoc
across our nation at a latter time.  It might not
happen next week but it will happen unless we take
decisive action.  We are not safe in our country until
that action is taken or until the lesson is repeated
as often as necessary.

Mike Gil

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] Nuke Iraq)
Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Nuke Iraq)