Subject: Re: [Leica] More M6 quality control problems
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 22:50:44 -0400

The only thing I can say is you must be as cursed with Leica as I am with
the Ford Motor Company.  I have shot with at least thirteen Leica's of
varying vintages and with the exception of some sun holes they just work for
me.  Whereas anything I have ever had that was Ford just strands me as
catastrophically as possible.

At least your 0.85 is still clicking away and the 0.58 will eventually get
over being born and you will have two fine camera's.  The fickle finger of
fate strikes us all occasionally.:)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> ([Leica] More M6 quality control problems)