Subject: [Leica] This week in middle America
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:01:21 -0400

The events of the past week galvanized me to pick up the camera and record
normal people going about their business.  The local Ace Hardware seemed to
be a rallying point for selling flags to show support and taking in
donations for the Red Cross.  Many thousands of dollars were just stuffed
into a pickle jar.  The mood of those passing in front of my lens was
resolute determinism.  Those who had lost family were broken up but had
steeled themselves to carry on.

Anyway, the URL is below.  Please enjoy the images.  As always comments are
welcome

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com