Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: New aviation rules
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:57:26 -0700

Sal DiMarco, Jr. wrote:
>>And, most importantly of all DO NOT argue with the security people.<<<

Hi Sal,
As for checking in any time in the future, if one starts arguing with
security folks ensures you'll never see the inside of any plane!

Besides it was never a bright thing to do even in the past, as the passenger
is basically in a no win situation. Sure there will be guys who'll say "well
I stood my ground and etc etc etc and I told them!" Yeah well OK.

Today I wouldn't even let that thought creep into my head, as that's a sure
way to see the ground from ground level for a very long walk to your
destination.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant